Turf Field Rules
To preserve the quality of the turf and track and provide a clean environment for our players the following rules apply. All parents, players, coaches and officials using the Burlington MSMS and High School turf field are guests and should treat the facilities with great care and respect.
- No cleats on the track. Please use the mat when crossing the track.
- No chairs on the turf or track.
- No Food. Including gum, seeds or nuts allowed on turf field or track.
- No sports drinks on the turf field. Water only.
- No glass containers of any kind on the turf field.
- No spitting on the turf field.
- No dogs or pets of any kind on the turf field.
- No smoking anywhere near the field, track or stadium. Smoking is not permitted on any Burlington School property.
- Only players, coaches, officials and BYLA staff are allowed onto the field or track.
- All spectators must be on the parking lot side in the stands or grass for MSMS or home side bleaches for BHS.
- All teams and spectators should cleanup after games. Trash and empty bottles should never be left behind.
- No dragging items such as coolers and nets across the turf field or track.
- Alcoholic beverages are not to be consumed on Town Property.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Burlington Youth Lacrosse